Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Staff Forms


Accounts Payable Vouchers

Required forms for purchases. Please print appropriate form and attach to your requisitions.

Activity/Field Trip
Transportation Requests

Use to request transportation for an activity or field trip.
For maintenance requests, please email the building specific to your request.
Albin Elementary
Burns Elementary
Carpenter Elementary
Pine Bluffs Elementary
Burns Jr/Sr High
Pine Bluffs Jr/Sr High
Curriculum This form must be completed to add courses to the current approved curriculum. The course approval process and timelines are listed in policy IGAB.
Learning Intervention Goals
Facilities Use form to accept, return, and/or transfer staff keys.
Injury These forms are to be utilized by the Risk Manager, Administrator, or other person officially designated by the School District to be responsible for completing the forms. Untrained personnel should not fill out this document.
Payroll Use for temporary and/or overtime payroll.
This form provides preapproval for your degree program by the Superintendent to ensure your degree will be eligible for a potential pay scale advancement.  
  Tracking Calendar

To request professional development funds to be used prior to September 30, 2023, submit this form no later than November 1, 2022.


Tracking form and sign-in sheets to be used for submitting professional development time related to PTSB renewal credit.
Requisitions Form to request all supplies to run your program for the year.
School Meals Form to request a refund for student and/or adult school meal funds.
Staff Handbook The staff handbook is meant to provide quick reference, immediate information and improve decisions regarding all district issues, as well as provide uniformity for all employees regarding rules and regulations pertaining to policy and operations.
Students in Transition
(Unaccompanied Youth)
Use this form to refer any child needing assistance. 
Under federal law, children and youths in transition (i.e. Homeless) must have access to appropriate public education, preschool education, extracurricular activities, transportation, as well as other services.
Forms for school counselors and district homeless liaison to assist homeless, unaccompanied youth who wish to pursue higher education. 
Information to give Homeless, Unaccompanied youth.
Technology Complete the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) form to use your own personal device on the district network.
IT Support