Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Benefits & Salary Schedules

Laramie County School District No. 2

Employee Benefits

School Year


  • Retirement
    • Offered through Wyoming Retirement System (WRS)
    • 14.44% contributed by the district and 3.18% contributed by the employee for a total contribution of 17.62% of gross salary
    • Additional information can be found on the WRD website at http://retirement.state.wy.us
  • Health Insurance
    • Coverage is provided by WEBT and administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
    • Permanent employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week are eligible for coverage
    • Coverage is effective the 1st of the month following date of hire
    • Employees can make plan selection changes in May with a July effective date
    • Employees can add or drop dependents in November with January effective date
    • 3 plan options are offered
      • $1,000 deductible: $35 office visit copay – 80/20 coinsurance – 91% of premium paid by district
      • $1,500 deductible: $40 office visit copay – 80/20 coinsurance – 99% of premium paid by district
      • $2,500 high deductible/HSA Plan: 80/20 coinsurance – 100% of premium paid by district
  • Dental Insurance
    • Coverage is provided by Delta Dental
    • Permanent employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week are eligible for coverage
    • Coverage is effective the 1st of the month following date of hire
    • 100% of the single premium is paid by the district
  • Vision Insurance
    • Coverage is provided by VSP
    • Permanent employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week are eligible for coverage
    • Coverage is effective the 1st of the month following date of hire
    • 100% of the single premium is paid by the district
  • Term Life Insurance
    • Coverage is provided by Lincoln Financial (WEBT)
    • Permanent employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week are eligible for coverage
    • Coverage is effective the 1st of the month following date of hire
    • Offer coverage in the amounts of: $40,000 employee; $5,000 spouse; $2,500 child(ren)
    • 100% of the premium is paid by the district
  • Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
    • Coverage is provided by Lincoln Financial
    • Permanent employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week are eligible for coverage
    • Coverage is effective the 1st of the month following date of hire
    • Offer coverage in the amount of $40,000
    • 100% of the premium is paid by the district
  • Earned Leave
    • Earned leave is pro-rated based on the number of hours worked

Downloads

Contact Us

Laramie County School District No.2 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its education programs or activities. Inquiries concerning Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 may be referred to Nancy Malcolm, Director of Special Services, P.O. Box 489, Pine Bluffs, WY 82082, 307-245-4050. Inquiries related to any civil rights concern may also be addressed to the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 1961 Stout Street, Denver, Colorado 80294.

 

Website Feedback: [Send Email]