Special Services

Shannon Perlinski
Shannon Perlinski
Director of Special Services/Homeless Liaison/Title IX Coordinator


Shannon Perlinski


Shannon Perlinski
Director of Special Services/Homeless Liaison


Bre Beitz
Case Manager

Stacy Jenkins


Heather Lerwick
Special Services Secretary


Public Notice:  Destruction of Special Education Records

Laramie County School District #2 will be purging Special Education Records after August 15, 2022 for students who no longer received services through Dec. 31, 2016. These records will be destroyed, unless parents or students over the age of 18, pick up the records or request in writing that they be maintained. Anyone requiring copies of files must contact the Special Services Office at 307-245-4055 to make an appointment to obtain records.  Please send written requests to: Laramie County School District 2, Attn: Special Services, PO Box 489, Pine Bluffs, WY 82082 by August 12, 2022.


Parent Information Center

Information & Referrals for Parents w/ Disabilities

Parent Information Center


Title I State Report Card

Click the Link below to view the published Title I Report Card for LCSD #2.  This report is published by the Wyoming Department of Education (WDE).

Click here to view the State Report Card for Laramie 2 

Contact Us

Laramie County School District No.2 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in employment, treatment, admission, or access to educational programs and activities. Inquiries concerning Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 may be referred to Director of Special Services, P.O. Box 489, Pine Bluffs, WY 82082, 307-245-4050. Additional information can be found at this link


Materials used to train Title IX personnel are available to the public to inspect at the District Office.  


The public can obtain information regarding sex offenders either employed by the school district or attending a school at the school district by contacting local law enforcement (police or sheriff’s department) having jurisdiction over the school campus as required by W.S. §7-19-303(h).



Website Feedback: [Send Email]