Due to the COVID-19 school closure, Laramie County School District #2 will be hosting a youth feeding program for any child age 18 and below using a curbside, drive-through process. Please remain in your car. This service will be available until further notice. Hygiene items will also be available for students in need at these same locations.
Monday & Wednesdays
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Free meals will be available now through June 30, 2020.
May 20th - BES meal service will be 7:30 am - 9:30 am due to K/6 graduation activities.
May 25th - No Meal Service
You can pick up enough free meals for the youth in your household to last until the next pickup - 2 or 3 days of meals at a time.
How does it work?
- Drive or walk to one of the locations listed below.
- Please remain in your car and let the server know how many meals are needed for all youth in your household.
- Your meals will be placed on the table near your car.
- Once the servers have moved to a safe distance, you may pickup your meals to take home and enjoy.
- Albin Elementary School
- Double doors on the West side of the building - look for the table
- Burns Elementary School
- Parent drop off loop at the front of the building. Table will be set up by the South Gym Entrance doors.
- Carpenter Elementary School
- Behind the building, follow gravel drive around the building exiting on the East side
- Pine Bluffs Elementary School
- Parent drop off loop in front of building close to the kitchen. Look for the table set up.
If you are unable to make these times, please contact your school or email Stacy.Jenkins@laramie2.org.