District Vision: Laramie County School District #2 will be the premier learning center in the state of Wyoming!
District Mission: In partnership with parents and community, we will provide a safe environment where students' essential knowledge, skills and attitudes will ensure success in their changing world.
What We Value: We value dedication, personal accountability and the perseverance to pursue our goals through successes and failures.
- 90% of students are proficient on all Common Core Course Assessments;
- 50% of all graduates receive scores on the ACT that shows they are college ready in all areas and that 75% of all graduates receive college ready scores in at least two areas of the ACT assessment;
- 50% of all graduates receive the equivalent of 12 semester hours of college credit during their high school years;
- 95% of students graduate from high school using accepted requirements;
- 100% of all students will demonstrate proficiency as required by state and federal law;
- 100% of the students entering the 9th grade will exit as graduates in 4 years;
- 100% of the students will attend schools where all forms of bullying, harassment, and intimidation, whether by other students or adults will not be tolerated.